Roto-blog

there's always a wind-up

Monday, September 27, 2004

Broken Things

I did three intermingled series of photos while walking today: one about paved driveways, one about broken things, and one about familiar sights along the way. So far, I've only put up one of the images, and I intend to do no more than another one or two. The entries I did last week with a bunch of photos is just too crowded. I'd prefer to see at least two inches of text for every inch of imagery, so that there's a decent break between each image. I'm going to skip the driveway photos - I'll put one up at eTwine as a response to the 'pet peeve' theme someone suggested last week. So that leaves the broken things. There are lots of broken down walls around here, plus a few decrepit garden gates, the occasionaly dilapidated vehicle, a broken street sign and more than one broke-down palace. Of them all, this is probably the best image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home