Roto-blog

there's always a wind-up

Sunday, September 26, 2004

What's It All About?

This blog, that is. Not Life, nor anything like it. I mean, every blog has a purpose, right? Mine has had several and it's only two months old. First it was as a better-looking alternative to eTwine. It works pretty well at that. Then it was as an experiment to see if I could write something nearly every day. That worked as well. Then it was a place to tell stories about where I live and what I see. Again, it works. But I find myself asking, when I go to other people's blogs, what's the focus? I want to see a little blurb in one of the upper corners that tells me what the blog is about. A lot of blogs are about Life. I'm not so sure that's what mine is about. Is it Stories From Moseley, New Templates, and Shenanigans? Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question. I'll figure out the answer and let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home