Roto-blog

there's always a wind-up

Monday, November 15, 2004

I Don't Wana Blog,

I want to paraphrase Arlo Guthrie.

And this is a pickle.

The blog format doesn't suit me now. I'm trying it and finding that consecutively and temporally ordered posts are antithetical to my way of thinking. I want parallelism! I want display groups! I want a front page like The National Enquirer! A corner for my Google poems! Another corner for my photos! A third, fourth, fifth and sixth corner for curios, knicknacks, gewgaws and trophies! Big, horrifyingly bold text headlines! Psychedelic Pandemonium! Captain Lou! And the motorcycle.*

But don't fret, I'll be here for a while yet.


 *Don't forget to play Alice's Restaurant this Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger k said…

    ooh, that sounds delicious! when you figure out how to do it, let me know, won't you? I suppose I could enlist the help of my honey the interactive designer, but he's up to his eyeballs in projects at the moment. So I'll let *you* figure it out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home