Roto-blog

there's always a wind-up

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Migrating The Blog?


 I am trying to remember the point of this blog. I have made more than one entry about focusing it on select topics. But I've forgotten what those topics are. In order to remind myself, I need to scroll back through several posts. It would be handy to have the indexing function that some other bloggers use (see Dooce and Rousette for examples). It appears that this function is not available in Blogspot/Blogger, so maybe I should be thinking about a move. Problem is it means moving to my own server (not fully functional) or paying for hosting (not justifiable with my current budget). It would also mean coming up with free blogging software, as there's no budget for that either. Ideally, Blogger would come up with a series of plug-ins. I'm crossing my fingers and waiting. In the meantime, what do I do?



 Aside from that, a techno-wishlist is yet another item for inclusion in the selection of topics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home