Roto-blog

there's always a wind-up

Sunday, September 05, 2004

I Have A Saw

I have a saw. I found it after some renovation work had been done on the flat upstairs. It's not much of a saw, but it looks good. I already have several other saws, and this one, being somewhat beat up already, was not something I needed as an addition to my tool set. So I used it to cut a brick. It worked. Once. As you can see, the back teeth have disappeared. Since it has no immediate value as a tool, I might as well make art with it. So now I let it sit in the rain and develop character. A photo or two later and, voila! It's art!



Back

1 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the idea of sitting in the rain myself in the hopes of developing more character. Have you tried to play a tune on this thing?
    I've seen it done at a barn dance in Tennessee.
    ; >

     

Post a Comment

<< Home