Roto-blog

there's always a wind-up

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Roto-blog

I am calling this the Roto-blog because it's about going from there to here and back again.

I post an internal blog at eTwine, but the site facilities are bothersome: clunky site layout, word limits on comments, pre-set subject headings, word limits on email, secretive censorship (asterisks on words), and so on. The people who use it are interesting and funny, and the overall site concept is a smooth one, so there's no point in just walking away from the place. But I'm not one to put up and shut up. I'm not that sheepish. My solution is to blog here and put links to it from eTwine and links from here back to eTwine. Visitors can rotate from there to here and back again.

http://www.etwine.com/blog/?ID=3377&Entry=269

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home